- Direct or coordinate an organization's financial or budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, or increase efficiency.
- Confer with board members, organization officials, or staff members to discuss issues, coordinate activities, or resolve problems.
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of a company or its staff in meeting objectives or to determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change.
- Direct, plan, or implement policies, objectives, or activities of organizations or businesses to ensure continuing operations, to maximize returns on investments, or to increase productivity.
- Prepare budgets for approval, including those for funding or implementation of programs.
- Direct or coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Negotiate or approve contracts or agreements with suppliers, distributors, federal or state agencies, or other organizational entities.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™ 16.0; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: + 4.2%
National: + 4.2%
Five: Extensive Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)