Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program
- Confer with parents and staff to discuss educational activities and policies and students' behavioral or learning problems.
- Prepare and maintain attendance, activity, planning, accounting, or personnel reports and records for officials and agencies, or direct preparation and maintenance activities.
- Set educational standards and goals and help establish policies, procedures, and programs to carry them out.
- Monitor students' progress and provide students and teachers with assistance in resolving any problems.
- Determine allocations of funds for staff, supplies, materials, and equipment and authorize purchases.
- Recruit, hire, train, and evaluate primary and supplemental staff and recommend personnel actions for programs and services.
- Direct and coordinate activities of teachers or administrators at daycare centers, schools, public agencies, or institutions.
- Plan, direct, and monitor instructional methods and content of educational, vocational, or student activity programs.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: + 9.2%
National: + 6.6%
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)