Loss Prevention Managers
- Administer systems and programs to reduce loss, maintain inventory control, or increase safety.
- Identify potential for loss and develop strategies to eliminate it.
- Monitor compliance to operational, safety, or inventory control procedures, including physical security standards.
- Advise retail managers on compliance with applicable codes, laws, regulations, or standards.
- Analyze retail data to identify current or emerging trends in theft or fraud.
- Assess security needs across locations to ensure proper deployment of loss prevention resources, such as staff and technology.
- Collaborate with law enforcement to investigate and solve external theft or fraud cases.
- Coordinate or conduct internal investigations of problems such as employee theft and violations of corporate loss prevention policies.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with federal, state, or local law enforcement agencies or members of the retail loss prevention community.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™ 16.0; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: No Data
National: + 7.9%
Highest ($50,000 and up)