- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Generate financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate customers' financial status.
- Consult with customers to resolve complaints and verify financial and credit transactions.
- Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of establishments being evaluated with those of similar establishments in the same industries and geographic locations.
- Review individual or commercial customer files to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection.
- Confer with credit association and other business representatives to exchange credit information.
- Complete loan applications, including credit analyses and summaries of loan requests, and submit to loan committees for approval.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™ 16.0; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)