- Analyze validation test data to determine whether systems or processes have met validation criteria or to identify root causes of production problems.
- Prepare validation or performance qualification protocols for new or modified manufacturing processes, systems, or equipment for pharmaceutical, electronics, or other types of production.
- Coordinate the implementation or scheduling of validation testing with affected departments and personnel.
- Study product characteristics or customer requirements and confer with management to determine validation objectives and standards.
- Create, populate, or maintain databases for tracking validation activities, test results, or validated systems.
- Prepare, maintain, or review validation and compliance documentation, such as engineering change notices, schematics, or protocols.
- Resolve testing problems by modifying testing methods or revising test objectives and standards.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™ 16.0; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
National: + 6.6%
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)