Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technicians
- Inspect, diagnose, maintain, and operate test setups and equipment to detect malfunctions.
- Record and interpret test data on parts, assemblies, and mechanisms.
- Confer with engineering personnel regarding details and implications of test procedures and results.
- Adjust, repair or replace faulty components of test setups and equipment.
- Identify required data, data acquisition plans and test parameters, setting up equipment to conform to these specifications.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™ 16.0; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
National: - 1.6%
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)