Directors, Religious Activities and Education
- Identify and recruit potential volunteer workers.
- Train and supervise religious education instructional staff.
- Develop or direct study courses or religious education programs within congregations.
- Select appropriate curricula or class structures for educational programs.
- Implement program plans by ordering needed materials, scheduling speakers, reserving space, or handling other administrative details.
- Counsel individuals regarding interpersonal, health, financial, or religious problems.
- Analyze member participation or changes in congregational emphasis to determine needs for religious education.
- Collaborate with other ministry members to establish goals and objectives for religious education programs or to develop ways to encourage program participation.
- Schedule special events such as camps, conferences, meetings, seminars, or retreats.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™ 16.0; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Moderately High ($36,000 - $49,999)