Vocational Education Teachers, Postsecondary
- Supervise and monitor students' use of tools and equipment.
- Observe and evaluate students' work to determine progress, provide feedback, and make suggestions for improvement.
- Determine training needs of students or workers.
- Administer oral, written, or performance tests to measure progress and to evaluate training effectiveness.
- Prepare reports and maintain records, such as student grades, attendance rolls, and training activity details.
- Conduct on-the-job training classes or training sessions to teach and demonstrate principles, techniques, procedures, or methods of designated subjects.
- Integrate academic and vocational curricula so that students can obtain a variety of skills.
- Develop curricula and plan course content and methods of instruction.
- Develop teaching aids, such as instructional software, multimedia visual aids, or study materials.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
National: + 6.6%
Three: Medium Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)