- Write to customers in their terms and on their level so that the advertiser's sales message is more readily received.
- Discuss with the client the product, advertising themes and methods, and any changes that should be made in advertising copy.
- Write advertising copy for use by publication, broadcast or internet media to promote the sale of goods and services.
- Present drafts and ideas to clients.
- Vary language and tone of messages based on product and medium.
- Consult with sales, media and marketing representatives to obtain information on product or service and discuss style and length of advertising copy.
- Edit or rewrite existing copy as necessary, and submit copy for approval by supervisor.
- Develop advertising campaigns for a wide range of clients, working with an advertising agency's creative director and art director to determine the best way to present advertising information.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™ 16.0; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
National: + 6.5%
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)