- Distribute costumes or related equipment and keep records of item status.
- Arrange costumes in order of use to facilitate quick-change procedures for performances.
- Return borrowed or rented items when productions are complete and return other items to storage.
- Clean and press costumes before and after performances and perform any minor repairs.
- Assign lockers to employees and maintain locker rooms, dressing rooms, wig rooms, or costume storage or laundry areas.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™ 16.0; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
National: + 9.9%
High School Diploma
Two: Some Preparation Needed
Mid Range ($28,000 - $35,999)