- Prepare documents and correspondence such as damage claims, credit and billing inquiries, invoices, and service complaints.
- Compile data from records to prepare periodic reports.
- Present clear and concise explanations of governing rules and regulations.
- Read incoming correspondence to ascertain nature of writers' concerns and to determine disposition of correspondence.
- Type acknowledgment letters to persons sending correspondence.
- Review correspondence for format and typographical accuracy, assemble the information into a prescribed form with the correct number of copies, and submit it to an authorized official for signature.
- Maintain files and control records to show correspondence activities.
- Gather records pertinent to specific problems, review them for completeness and accuracy, and attach records to correspondence as necessary.
- Complete form letters in response to requests or problems identified by correspondence.
- Route correspondence to other departments for reply.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™ 16.0; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
High School Diploma
Two: Some Preparation Needed
Mid Range ($28,000 - $35,999)