- Participate in the administration of municipal elections, such as preparation or distribution of ballots, appointment or training of election officers, or tabulation or certification of results.
- Record and edit the minutes of meetings and distribute to appropriate officials or staff members.
- Plan and direct the maintenance, filing, safekeeping, and computerization of all municipal documents.
- Issue public notification of all official activities or meetings.
- Maintain and update documents, such as municipal codes or city charters.
- Prepare meeting agendas or packets of related information.
- Prepare ordinances, resolutions, or proclamations so that they can be executed, recorded, archived, or distributed.
- Respond to requests for information from the public, other municipalities, state officials, or state and federal legislative offices.
- Maintain fiscal records and accounts.
- Perform budgeting duties, such as assisting in budget preparation, expenditure review, or budget administration.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™ 16.0; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
National: + 8.0%
High School Diploma
Three: Medium Preparation Needed
Moderately High ($36,000 - $49,999)