- Collect prescribed fees for licenses.
- Code information on license applications for entry into computers.
- Evaluate information on applications to verify completeness and accuracy and to determine whether applicants are qualified to obtain desired licenses.
- Answer questions or provide advice to the public regarding licensing policies, procedures, or regulations.
- Maintain records of applications made or licensing fees collected.
- Question applicants to obtain required information, such as name, address, or age, and record data on prescribed forms.
- Update operational records or licensing information, using computer terminals.
- Inform customers by mail or telephone of additional steps they need to take to obtain licenses.
- Perform routine data entry or other office support activities, including creating, sorting, photocopying, distributing, or filing documents.
- Stock counters with adequate supplies of forms, film, licenses, or other required materials.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™ 16.0; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
National: + 8.0%
High School Diploma
Two: Some Preparation Needed
Moderately High ($36,000 - $49,999)