Human Resources Assistants, Except Payroll and Timekeeping
- Process, verify, and maintain personnel related documentation, including staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, classifications, and employee leaves of absence.
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants.
- Record data for each employee, including such information as addresses, weekly earnings, absences, amount of sales or production, supervisory reports on performance, and dates of and reasons for terminations.
- Gather personnel records from other departments or employees.
- Examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions.
- Answer questions regarding examinations, eligibility, salaries, benefits, and other pertinent information.
- Compile and prepare reports and documents pertaining to personnel activities.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™ 16.0; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: + 5.4%
Three: Medium Preparation Needed
Moderately High ($36,000 - $49,999)