Character Education Toolkit
About this Toolkit: The Character Education Toolkit focuses on incorporating career exploration into character education resources. The resources in this toolkit are designed to link students’ career interests and interpersonal skills.
Tips for Using this Toolkit:
- Have students explore careers using Kids Search or Career Search
- Use Calendar of Activities as a guide to focus on one pillar of character a month
- Students can connect their own experiences to character development using the Pillars of Character Activity Template, or have students connect their career interests to character development using this resource
- Have students use resources such as Explore Career Choices, Getting to Know You, Set a Goal, or Where Do You Fit In? to help with goal setting
- Calendar of Activities
- Six Pillars of Education
- VDOE Character Education
- Virginia Cooperative Extension Character Counts
- Character Counts!