Administrative Services Managers
- Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure, and well-maintained.
- Set goals and deadlines for the department.
- Prepare and review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations, such as supply changes or the disposal of records.
- Acquire, distribute and store supplies.
- Conduct classes to teach procedures to staff.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
High School Diploma
Three: Medium Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)