Financial Managers, Branch or Department
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of workers in branches, offices, or departments of establishments, such as branch banks, brokerage firms, risk and insurance departments, or credit departments.
- Prepare operational or risk reports for management analysis.
- Evaluate data pertaining to costs to plan budgets.
- Recruit staff members.
- Oversee training programs.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)