- Direct activities related to dispatching, routing, or tracking transportation vehicles, such as aircraft or railroad cars.
- Plan, organize, or manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Direct investigations to verify and resolve customer or shipper complaints.
- Serve as contact persons for all workers within assigned territories.
- Collaborate with other managers or staff members to formulate and implement policies, procedures, goals, or objectives.
- Promote safe work activities by conducting safety audits, attending company safety meetings, or meeting with individual staff members.
- Monitor spending to ensure that expenses are consistent with approved budgets.
- Analyze expenditures and other financial information to develop plans, policies, or budgets for increasing profits or improving services.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
National: + 6.8%
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)