Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Advise management on such matters as equal employment opportunity, sexual harassment, and discrimination.
- Direct preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits, compensation, and personnel policies.
- Administer, direct, and review employee benefit programs, including the integration of benefit programs following mergers and acquisitions.
- Plan and conduct new-employee orientations to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Identify and implement benefits to increase the quality of life for employees by working with brokers and researching benefits issues.
- Design, evaluate and modify benefits policies to ensure that programs are current, competitive, and in compliance with legal requirements.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: + 5.0%
National: + 5.1%
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)