Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School
- Review and approve new programs, or recommend modifications to existing programs, submitting program proposals for school board approval as necessary.
- Prepare, maintain, or oversee the preparation and maintenance of attendance, activity, planning, or personnel reports and records.
- Confer with parents and staff to discuss educational activities, policies, and student behavioral or learning problems.
- Prepare and submit budget requests and recommendations, or grant proposals to solicit program funding.
- Direct and coordinate school maintenance services and the use of school facilities.
- Counsel and provide guidance to students regarding personal, academic, vocational, or behavioral issues.
- Organize and direct committees of specialists, volunteers, and staff to provide technical and advisory assistance for programs.
- Plan and develop instructional methods and content for educational, vocational, or student activity programs.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
National: + 7.9%
Five: Extensive Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)