Distance Learning Coordinators
- Write and submit grant applications or proposals to secure funding for distance learning programs.
- Review distance learning content to ensure compliance with copyright, licensing, or other requirements.
- Conduct inventories of distance learning equipment, summarizing equipment usage data.
- Communicate technical or marketing information about distance learning via podcasts, webinars, and other technologies.
- Train instructors and distance learning staff in the use or support of distance learning applications, such as course management software.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with distance learning equipment or applications.
- Supervise distance learning support staff.
- Purchase equipment or services in accordance with distance learning plans and budget constraints.
- Select, direct, and monitor the work of vendors that provide products or services for distance learning programs.
- Prepare and manage distance learning program budgets.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Five: Extensive Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)