Fitness and Wellness Coordinators
- Track attendance, participation, or performance data related to wellness events.
- Provide individual support or counseling in general wellness or nutrition.
- Maintain or arrange for maintenance of fitness equipment or facilities.
- Develop marketing campaigns to promote a healthy lifestyle or participation in fitness or wellness programs.
- Conduct needs assessments or surveys to determine interest in, or satisfaction with, wellness and fitness programs, events, or services.
- Teach fitness classes to improve strength, flexibility, cardiovascular conditioning, or general fitness of participants.
- Select or supervise contractors, such as event hosts or health, fitness, and wellness practitioners.
- Respond to customer, public, or media requests for information about wellness programs or services.
- Recommend or approve new program or service offerings to promote wellness and fitness, produce revenues, or minimize costs.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)