- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans, based on earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity.
- Confer with credit association and other business representatives to exchange credit information.
- Complete loan applications, including credit analyses and summaries of loan requests, and submit to loan committees for approval.
- Generate financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate customers' financial status.
- Review individual or commercial customer files to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection.
- Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of establishments being evaluated with those of similar establishments in the same industries and geographic locations.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
National: + 8.4%
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)