Core Tasks Include:
- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Confer with credit association and other business representatives to exchange credit information.
- Generate financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate customers' financial status.
- Review individual or commercial customer files to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection.
- Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of establishments being evaluated with those of similar establishments in the same industries and geographic locations.
- Consult with customers to resolve complaints and verify financial and credit transactions.
Supplemental Tasks Include:
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans, based on earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity.
- Complete loan applications, including credit analyses and summaries of loan requests, and submit to loan committees for approval.
- Analyze financial data such as income growth, quality of management, and market share to determine expected profitability of loans.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™.