- Decline excessive risks.
- Write to field representatives, medical personnel, or others to obtain further information, quote rates, or explain company underwriting policies.
- Evaluate possibility of losses due to catastrophe or excessive insurance.
- Decrease value of policy when risk is substandard and specify applicable endorsements or apply rating to ensure safe, profitable distribution of risks, using reference materials.
- Review company records to determine amount of insurance in force on single risk or group of closely related risks.
- Authorize reinsurance of policy when risk is high.
- Examine documents to determine degree of risk from factors such as applicant health, financial standing and value, and condition of property.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: - 4.9%
National: - 5.2%
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)