- Investigate activities of institutions to enforce laws and regulations and to ensure legality of transactions and operations or financial solvency.
- Review and analyze new, proposed, or revised laws, regulations, policies, and procedures to interpret their meaning and determine their impact.
- Plan, supervise, and review work of assigned subordinates.
- Recommend actions to ensure compliance with laws and regulations, or to protect solvency of institutions.
- Examine the minutes of meetings of directors, stockholders and committees to investigate the specific authority extended at various levels of management.
- Prepare reports, exhibits and other supporting schedules that detail an institution's safety and soundness, compliance with laws and regulations, and recommended solutions to questionable financial conditions.
- Review balance sheets, operating income and expense accounts, and loan documentation to confirm institution assets and liabilities.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
National: + 9.7%
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)