- Present data, maps, or other information at construction-related public hearings or meetings.
- Review development plans to determine potential traffic impact.
- Prepare administrative, technical, or statistical reports on traffic-operation matters, such as accidents, safety measures, or pedestrian volume or practices.
- Evaluate transportation systems or traffic control devices or lighting systems to determine need for modification or expansion.
- Evaluate traffic control devices or lighting systems to determine need for modification or expansion.
- Develop or assist in the development of transportation-related computer software or computer processes.
- Prepare project budgets, schedules, or specifications for labor or materials.
- Prepare final project layout drawings that include details such as stress calculations.
- Plan alteration or modification of existing transportation structures to improve safety or function.
- Participate in contract bidding, negotiation, or administration.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: + 9.9%
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)