Environmental Restoration Planners
- Notify regulatory or permitting agencies of deviations from implemented remediation plans.
- Develop environmental restoration project schedules and budgets.
- Develop and communicate recommendations for landowners to maintain or restore environmental conditions.
- Create diagrams to communicate environmental remediation planning, using geographic information systems (GIS), computer-aided design (CAD), or other mapping or diagramming software.
- Apply for permits required for the implementation of environmental remediation projects.
- Review existing environmental remediation designs.
- Supervise and provide technical guidance, training, or assistance to employees working in the field to restore habitats.
- Provide technical direction on environmental planning to energy engineers, biologists, geologists, or other professionals working to develop restoration plans or strategies.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Five: Extensive Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)