Self-Enrichment Education Teachers
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Conduct classes, workshops, and demonstrations, and provide individual instruction to teach topics and skills, such as cooking, dancing, writing, physical fitness, photography, personal finance, and flying.
- Monitor students' performance to make suggestions for improvement and to ensure that they satisfy course standards, training requirements, and objectives.
- Observe students to determine qualifications, limitations, abilities, interests, and other individual characteristics.
- Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods, such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects and communicate those objectives to students.
- Prepare students for further development by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: No Data
High School Diploma
Three: Medium Preparation Needed
Moderately High ($36,000 - $49,999)