Advertising Sales Agents
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing customers to sell new advertising programs and to protect and increase existing advertising.
- Explain to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Maintain assigned account bases while developing new accounts.
- Process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts.
- Deliver advertising or illustration proofs to customers for approval.
- Draw up contracts for advertising work and collect payments due.
- Locate and contact potential clients to offer advertising services.
- Provide clients with estimates of the costs of advertising products or services.
- Recommend appropriate sizes and formats for advertising, depending on medium being used.
- Inform customers of available options for advertisement artwork and provide samples.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: + 5.7%
National: - 3.6%
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)