Sales Agents, Securities and Commodities
- Complete sales order tickets and submit for processing of client-requested transactions.
- Interview clients to determine clients' assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status, or financial objectives.
- Review all securities transactions to ensure accuracy of information and conformance to governing agency regulations.
- Offer advice on the purchase or sale of particular securities.
- Identify potential clients, using advertising campaigns, mailing lists, or personal contacts.
- Review financial periodicals, stock and bond reports, business publications, or other material to identify potential investments for clients or to keep abreast of trends affecting market conditions.
- Contact prospective customers to determine customer needs, present information, or explain available services.
- Prepare documents needed to implement plans selected by clients.
- Analyze market conditions to determine optimum times to execute securities transactions.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
National: + 6.2%
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)