Sales Agents, Financial Services
- Determine customers' financial services needs and prepare proposals to sell services that address these needs.
- Contact prospective customers to present information and explain available services.
- Sell services or equipment, such as trusts, investments, or check processing services.
- Prepare forms or agreements to complete sales.
- Develop prospects from current commercial customers, referral leads, or sales or trade meetings.
- Review business trends to advise customers regarding expected fluctuations.
- Make presentations on financial services to groups to attract new clients.
- Evaluate costs and revenue of agreements to determine continued profitability.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
National: + 6.2%
High School Diploma
Three: Medium Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)