- Prepare documents and correspondence, such as damage claims, credit and billing inquiries, invoices, and service complaints.
- Compile data from records to prepare periodic reports.
- Read incoming correspondence to ascertain nature of writers' concerns and to determine disposition of correspondence.
- Maintain files and control records to show correspondence activities.
- Gather records pertinent to specific problems, review them for completeness and accuracy, and attach records to correspondence as necessary.
- Route correspondence to other departments for reply.
- Compose letters in reply to correspondence concerning such items as requests for merchandise, damage claims, credit information requests, delinquent accounts, incorrect billing, or unsatisfactory service.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: No Data
National: + 2.8%
High School Diploma
Two: Some Preparation Needed
Moderately High ($36,000 - $49,999)