Customer Service Representatives
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: + 7.9%
National: + 4.9%
High School Diploma
Two: Some Preparation Needed
Moderately High ($36,000 - $49,999)