Interviewers, Except Eligibility and Loan
- Ask questions in accordance with instructions to obtain various specified information, such as person's name, address, age, religious preference, or state of residency.
- Identify and resolve inconsistencies in interviewees' responses by means of appropriate questioning or explanation.
- Compile, record, and code results or data from interview or survey, using computer or specified form.
- Review data obtained from interview for completeness and accuracy.
- Contact individuals to be interviewed at home, place of business, or field location, by telephone, mail, or in person.
- Identify and report problems in obtaining valid data.
- Explain survey objectives and procedures to interviewees and interpret survey questions to help interviewees' comprehension.
- Meet with supervisor daily to submit completed assignments and discuss progress.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: + 6.9%
National: + 5.6%
High School Diploma
Two: Some Preparation Needed
Mid Range ($28,000 - $35,999)