Loan Interviewers and Clerks
- Verify and examine information and accuracy of loan application and closing documents.
- Interview loan applicants to obtain personal and financial data and to assist in completing applications.
- Assemble and compile documents for loan closings, such as title abstracts, insurance forms, loan forms, and tax receipts.
- Answer questions and advise customers regarding loans and transactions.
- Contact customers by mail, telephone, or in person concerning acceptance or rejection of applications.
- Record applications for loan and credit, loan information, and disbursements of funds, using computers.
- Prepare and type loan applications, closing documents, legal documents, letters, forms, government notices, and checks, using computers.
- Present loan and repayment schedules to customers.
- Calculate, review, and correct errors on interest, principal, payment, and closing costs, using computers or calculators.
- Check value of customer collateral to be held as loan security.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: + 9.6%
National: + 8.7%
High School Diploma
Three: Medium Preparation Needed
Moderately High ($36,000 - $49,999)