- Repair and maintain automotive and drilling equipment, using hand tools.
- Observe and monitor equipment operation during the extraction process to detect any problems.
- Drive moving equipment to transport materials and parts to excavation sites.
- Clean up work areas and remove debris after extraction activities are complete.
- Organize materials to prepare for use.
- Unload materials, devices, and machine parts, using hand tools.
- Load materials into well holes or into equipment, using hand tools.
- Clean and prepare sites for excavation or boring.
- Set up and adjust equipment used to excavate geological materials.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: No Data
High School Diploma
Two: Some Preparation Needed
Moderately High ($36,000 - $49,999)